Introducing The Vermont Green FC Home Kit, made from 100% recycled polyester.
This eye-catching design pays homage to the natural beauty and energy of Vermont. Designed with the planet in mind, you’ll be ready to play or support in this one-of-a-kind top.
This item is a pre-sale, and we will do our best to deliver products within 6-8 weeks after your order is placed.
- Crew neck straight fit
- Embroidered full-color crest
- SunCommon front sponsor
- Burlington Beer Company sleeve sponsor
- 1% for the Planet detail
- Vermont Republic Flag detail
- USL League Two sleeve feature
- Photography by Montgomery Sheridan
- Designed by club co-founder Matthew Wolff
|Size||Width (pit-to-pit)||Height (shoulder to bottom)|
Our kit partner, PlayerLayer, produces garments with a manufacturer that is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, operating in state-of-the-art factories designed with climate change and environmental stewardship in mind. They use the Higg Index product tools to measure the environmental and social impacts of all products.
- Each kit is made from approximately 23 recycled plastic water bottles and is Global Recycling Standard certified. We’re playing a small part in helping our manufacturer convert more than 12 million recycled plastic water bottles into new products.
- The two factories that produce our kits are covered in 992 solar panels that will generate power savings equivalent to over 340 tons of carbon dioxide. This is equivalent to taking nearly 74 passenger vehicles off the road each year.
- The factories have award-winning recycled waste management systems that include paper, metal, plastic, fabric, food, hazardous, and mixed waste. Waste fabric from production is collected and sent to a facility to be upcycled into other products.
PLEASE NOTE: All orders are Final Sale, so returns and exchanges are not permitted. For more info, please review our Refund Policy and Shipping Policy. Due to high demand, kits may take up to 3-4 weeks to ship.